Due to its growing popularity, here are the 5 best MMA training facilities. Mixed martial arts, also known as MMA, is known for combining a variety of different fighting styles. The most popular MMA organization is the UFC, also known as the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Many individuals who have fought in the UFC, trained at one of the five best MMA training facilities in America.
- Jim Hughes and Royce Gracie Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Self Defense Schools. If you are familiar with MMA, than you are familiar with Royce Gracie. Gracie and Hughes, mixed martial arts schools span across the United States. Currently, Gracie and Hughes have ten locations between Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Gracie’s school is considered to be the best MMA training facility.
- Greg Jacksons MMA. Jacksons MMA school produces championships, with three UFC title holders. Known as the "Guru," Jackson’s school is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- American Top Team. American Top Team is the most popular MMA training facility. The ATT exposes you to a variety of different styles from UFC to Pride fighting. Currently the ATT, located in Florida, is the largest of all schools.
- Team Quest Martial Arts. Team Quest is one of the best schools for beginners and professionals, with beginning classes beginning at age four. Owned by Pride champion Dan Hendersen, the school currently has two locations. One located in Portland, Oregon, and the other in California.
- Xtreme Couture – MMA. Located in Las Vegas, Xtreme Couture has brought out some top names. Randy Couture, Tyson Griffin, and Jay Herion have all graduated from Xtreme Couture MMA school.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.