The 5 best MMA training gyms in California are those gyms you can go to to become an MMA fighter. But, if you just want to learn basic and simple self-defense skills or keep in shape and stay fit, you can do that also at said gyms. Usually, these gyms are run by some MMA bigshot or well-known figure in the industry, so you can be sure about getting the proper instruction that you need.
- MMA Legends Training Center. Sitting right in Hollywood, California, the MMA Legends Training Center takes the number one spot on account of their approach to teaching people about mixed martial arts. Their philosophy is based on the very inviting approach of teaching martial arts in an atmosphere where sportsmanship, skills and smarts are valued above brute strength. Plus, they also offer a variety of martial arts from Jiu Jitsu to Muay Thai. Their address is 5176 Santa Monica Boulevard, Hollywood, California, 90029.
- Cleber Jiu-Jitsu. Taking the two position, Cleber Jiu-Jitsu is on the list because it is run by Cleber Luciano, a world-champion martial artist as well as international competitor. He holds black belts in both Jiu-Jitsu as well as Judo. In addition, his work ethic is really excellent with him teaching every single class since he personally cares about each student's progress. Find this MMA gym at 6070 Warner Avenue, Huntington Beach, California, 92647.
- No Limits Mixed Martial Arts Training Center. This MMA gym in Orange County professes that you do not have to be a champion to train like one–which should inspire all average people out there to feel like they can achieve a higher level. The number three slot goes to this MMA gym in California because it features many instructors in various martial arts like kickboxing, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Yoga, boxing and even wrestling. Get to this gym by going to this address: 1801 East Dyer Road, Santa Ana, California, 92705.
- The Arena Mixed Martial Arts. The Arena Mixed Martial Arts is an MMA gym serving the San Diego Area. They accommodate a whole host of participants from beginners to advanced fighters. It deserves the number four position due to its open-minded belief that even people without any martial arts experience can join and start learning from their instructors instantly. Their physical address is 3350 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego, California, 92110.
- City Boxing. City Boxing sits in San Diego and is a gym that espouses both martial arts training along with boxing. This MMA gym wants its members to get the most intense workout available for them, the same kind that the pros use to stay in shape. In addition, they also make sure that you learn the fighting knowledge you need to defend yourself. If this sounds cool to you, visit them at 1059 14th Street, San Diego, California, 92101.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!