5 Best Molly Sims Movies
These are the five best Molly Sims movies. Every actor or actress has five films that they seem to shine in more so than any of their other movies, and Molly Sims is no exception to the rule. In these five movies, Molly Sims is at her best and simply steals the show. Here they are.
- "Yes Man"- In this movie, Molly Sims stars next to the hilarious Jim Carey. The story is about a man who lies so much that when his kid wishes that his dad can't lie anymore on his birthday, it comes true. As his dad can't tell a lie, he suddenly blurts out the truth which puts himself in awkward situations. In this movie, Molly Sims plays the wife to Jim Carey's character.
- "Fired Up"- In this high school classic, Molly Sims plays a cheerleader at a cheer camp. This film is highly regarded as one of the top ten movies involving high school of all time. And in turn, it is one of Molly Sim's greatest movies. She simply shined in this great film.
- "Starsky And Hutch"- Molly Sims took on a very difficult role in this remake of one of the greatest television shows of all time. Because it was such a popular television show, she took a role which was bound to be criticized if she did not play it perfectly. And in turn, she played it as great as anybody else possibly could have which makes it one of her best.
- "The Benchwarmers"- In this great Molly Sims movie, Molly plays the girl who fell for the lovable loser. This show is about two nerds coming out on top of every bully they have ever faced in the game of baseball, and although Molly only played a supporting role, it was no doubt one of her best performances ever.
- "Venus And Vegas"- Venus And Vegas presents an all star cast about three thieves who happen to mess up a burglary and in turn, are wanted by the police. While dealing with all of this, they still need to deal with their girlfriends, which proves to be a task just as hard as avoiding the police. In this great Molly Sims movie, Molly plays one of the girlfriends in a role that only she could perfect.