It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for something fancy or funky, you will find something interesting among these 5 best Momo watch designs. These Momo watch designs take classic watch designs and twist them into modern classics by adding colors and unconventional shapes to the watches. If you’re looking for something that walks the line between funky and classic, look no further than these 5 Momo watch designs.
- Pilot Chrono. This Momo watch design is a tribute to the classic military chronograph design. It’s made of stainless steel with an anti-glare mineral crystal. The classic chronograph in the center of the watch draws the eye, while the other materials keep the watch tough.
- Dive Master. Even though it sticks with the classic feel of the chronograph, this Momo watch spins the classic by adding yellow accents along the numbers and inside the chronograph to make the watch a bit more stylish and playful. They continue twisting the design by making the bracelet out of galvanized rubber instead of stainless steel, creating a watch that has the hallmarks of a modern day classic.
- Composito. This watch design by Momo made our list because of it’s innovative use of rubber, titanium and gold. The watch band is made of galvanized rubber; the combination of rose gold and titanium that makes up the case gives the case an interesting reddish hue. The rose gold motif continues into the chronograph and the numbers to create a watch that is as fun as it is stunning.
- Pilot Forma. This is one of two of the Momo watch designs on this list to have a chronograph and a square face. But it isn’t the square face that makes this one of the best watch designs by Momo; we liked the minimalist numbers and the see-through face that allows you to see all of the tiny moving parts as time ticks away.
- One Time Evolution Diamonds. The second Momo watch design with a square face is also the watch that has the most bling. There are no fancy chronographs on this watch; it’s just a solid black face with white numbers and lots if ice to back it up.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …