Interested in knowing what the 5 best money making small businesses are? Many small businesses earn money, but there are businesses that do better based on numerous factors including economy, need, and business category. Think long-term, not an overnight million dollars.
- Home Healthcare. Look around you, the baby boomers are aging and as a result, we have one of the highest soon-to-be elderly population America has ever known. Which is why this is one of the best money making small businesses. The idea behind this type of business is to help seniors stay in their homes and independent as long as possible. At the end of the day, you can also feel good about what you are doing.
- Athletic Trainers. This is one of the best money making small businesses for obvious reasons. Americans, as a whole, need shaping up and starting an athletic training business is not only profitable but there is an enormous need for it, particularly if you are in good shape and wish to help others.
- Career Counseling. This is one of the best money making small businesses for two reasons. First, with the economic changes, people prefer to explore other career paths and need advice on what steps to take. Secondly, it is constant work, despite economic conditions, since people are always looking to better their career choices.
- Financial Advisors. If you are financially minded, this is one of the best money making small businesses because people always need advice on their finances. When you have been in business a while and excel in your advice, more high-dollar clients will begin seeking out your services.
- Computer Repair Business. Do you know a lot about computers? This is one of the best money making small businesses if you do. If you know how to clean a virus off of a computer or reformat a hard drive, you can make excellent money, and the work is consistent. Computers are here to stay.
Obviously, the economy sucks. If you haven't been laid off or had time reduced, you know one or two people in that group ...
Face it—almost everybody's living the fast life these days. Staying connected and ogling at that nifty new iPhone screen ...
Good Luck, Class of 2009! by Caldwell Tanner