5 Best Motion Control Running Shoes For Flat Feet
The 5 best motion control running shoes for flat feet were chosen based on criteria which is vital for runners who have flat feet. The top shoes all must have some type of stability, support and motion control. A runner with flat feet puts an extra burden on ankles and knees which is why it is vital that the correct shoes are chosen to prevent any injury. Below are the 5 best motion control running shoes for flat feet.
- Brooks Beast 10. A top motion control running shoe for flat feet begins with Brooks Beast 10. Runners who have flat feet and excessive pronation plus low arches find Brooks Beast to be the super hero of running shoes. These shoes contain a MoGo midsole which extends throughout the full length of the midsole providing long lasting cushioning and increased stability for each step taken. The Beast also has a special progressive diagonal rollbar which helps control over-pronation.
- Saucony Progrid Stabil CS. As the second best motion control running shoes for flat feet, Saucony provides maximum stability in a running shoe as well as comfort. The Progrid Stabil CS has an arch lock which gives the midfoot a secure fit in the shoe. The heel progrid is made to absorb impact and spread out the shock the foot has with every impact so that it has a smooth transition.
- Asics Evolution 4. Made with a special Space Trusstic System, Asics Evolution 4 is another one of the best motion control running shoes for flat feet. The Trusstic System creates a pocket between the Trusstic device and the midsole which allows for more midsole deformation and better use of foot function. This running shoe comes with an Impact Guidance System that enhances the foot's step from heel strike to toe-off.
- Nike Zoom Nucleus MC+. As a new shoe from Nike, the Zoom Nucleus MC+ has already become one of the best motion control running shoes for flat feet. To help with flat feet, Nike has made this shoe to fit securely around the midsole. A special arch bridge and grooves in the outsole provide a smooth stride. Nike also uses their own Nike Zoom Technology and air-sole unit in the heel to provide shock protection.
- Asics Gel Foundation 8. As part of the gel foundation series, Asics is another one of the best motion control running shoes for flat feet. The eighth edition of the shoe has a wider base to accommodate the flat feet of a runner. The upper part of the shoe has been enhanced and more toe room has been added for a more comfortable feel.