5 Best Motocross Dirt Bikes
The 5 best motocross dirt bikes come from some familiar names. The leading motocross bikes are brought to you by some no surprise manufacturers. These producers of motocross/dirt bikes produce staple bikes that provide the best for the rider. Motocross is a great sport but requires excellent tools to keep the rider safe and on the road. These five motocross bikes meet the challenge.
- “Yamaha YZ450F:” This is hands down in most circles the best of the best in motocross. This bike is a four-stroke, dual overhead cam, intercooled machine that is simple a rocket. The upgraded suspension provides a shock reducing ride to reduce fatigue in the rider. It handles sharp and offers top-notch agility over bumps and around tight corners. Chain driven drive with fuel injection and 12.5:1 compression puts this monster at the top of the list.
- “Honda CRF450R:” Rides at the top of the list as well with its impressive engine and state of the art suspension. The CRF450 motocross bike offers a shorter throttle body (45 mm down from 50 mm) which makes it even more responsive and aggressive. The agile suspension moves the rider through the course in comfort. The open throttle format delivers fuel quickly, thus producing massive acceleration. Superior bike geared towards the seasoned professional.
- “Yamaha YZ250F:” The YZ appears trice because it is just that good. This model provides a smaller engine for those lighter races. The 250cc engine with five titanium valves and 13.5:1 compression puts this bike at an exceptional speed and acceleration ratio. Sturdy suspension and comfortable layout keeps the rider on the track and his or her mind sharp. This exceptional bike also features spring loaded clutch for maximum control and ease of gear movement.
- “Kawasaki KX250F:”No motocross list is complete without representation from Kawasaki. This motocross bike is a direct rival and could easily be considered better that the Yamaha YZ250F. Boasts a digital fuel injection system that gets the right amount of fuel when needed, which improves overall performance. The liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, single-cylinder DOHC engine provides delivery of max performance unlike any other 250cc engine. Great over all lightweight and responsive motocross bike.
- “Suzuki RM450F:” Rounds out the top five with a responsive and speed merchant motocross bike. This consistent motocross bike offers a firm and dirt designed, intercooled, four-stroke engine to master the acceleration and braking needed on hard driving dirt courses. Smooth suspension and easy to maneuver steering make for quick response and in race agility. A great bike to say the least and one that will provide durability and performance for years to come.