The 5 best motocross gear bags will have plenty of room for all of your stuff, be affordable, and should be in a style that appeals to you. Everyone, including all the motocross ladies, will be looking at you and your bag. There are many to choose from, so I have done the work for you to tell you which ones to invest in.
- AXO Weekender Gear Bag. This is the best motocross gear bag and has plenty of room with measurements of 26 inches in length, 20 inches high, and 15 inches wide. Features include two separate vented storage areas, Velcro grip carrying handles, and heavy duty zippers. Available in blue or red, the AXO Weekender Gear Bag is made from heavy-duty materials that are resistant to abrasions as well as wear and tear. As a bonus, this gear bag is affordable.
- Fox Racing Podium Gear Bag. If you don't mind spending a little more for quality, then this is the best motocross gear bag you can get. The Fox Racing Podium Gearbag does not have wheels, however, it is quite large at 35 inches in length, 18 inches high, and 15 inches wide. It has great features including a pull-out changing mat, protected goggle pockets, and plenty of side compartments for all your accessories.
- Klim Team Gear Bag. If you are looking for a long list of features, then the Klim will be the best choice for motocross gear bags. This gear bag is 18 inches in length, 36 inches high, and 16 inches wide. The Klim Team Bag has zippered compartments, a separate area for your boots,a helmet compartment with a removable sleeve, auto-compression shoulder straps, and multiple venting ports.
- O'Neal Racing MX2 Gear Bag. Another one of the best motocross gear bags that is quite affordable, the O'Neal Racing MX2 is 25 inches long, 16 inches high, and 14 inches wide. Features include side compartments, mesh venting, and heavy-duty zippers. This gear bag is made from durable 1200 denier and 420 rip stop nylon. This bag also has a very cool red design on the side.
- HRP Sports Motocross Rolling Gear Bag. If you need wheels and room, then this is the best motocross gear bag for you. The HRP Sports Motocross Rolling Gear Bag weighs 15 pounds, so it is not something for a lightweight or for the kids. Features include retractable handle, in-line wheels, changing mat, a separate boot compartment and padded shoulder straps. The compartments are also vented.
When it's time to get away, you don't want to bother checking a bag. Just throw your clothes in your duffel and ge ...
Classic style, a cool pattern and made of organic cotton. Triple score.
For the pedal-pushing couriers and commuters of the world, the body-encircling messenger bag is a badge of distinction. ...