5 Best Motorcycle Helmets
The 5 best motorcycle helmets all make sure that you will have the utmost, best protection when you are cruising on the highway, racing on the streets, or just enjoying a leisurely drive on the weekend. These 5 best motorcycle helmets come in a variety of price ranges, styles and shapes, so your personal preference definitely plays a part in which one you will choose.
- HJC CS-R1 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet. This HJC helmet takes the one spot because it offers protection for your most important organ--your brain--and also your eyes, thanks to its visor. With a ventilation system, a comfy interior and a polycarbonate composite shell, this CS-R1 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet is what you want to wear when riding your motorcycle.
- VCAN Solid Black Medium Cruiser Half Helmet. This motorcycle helmet is a half helmet and one that is an acquired taste on account of its very basic look. Cheaper than a regular motorcycle helmet, this VCAN half helmet features a skid lid, comfortable interior padding, and a removable visor.
- Bell Zephyr Red Stars Street Full Face Helmet. This motorcycle helmet by Bell is what you need the next time you are racing down a street or taking a sharp turn on any road. With an aerodynamic full face shape, a distortion-free shield, and washable padding and a liner, this Bell Zephyr helmet easily takes the number three spot.
- Scorpion EXO-1000 Graphic Motorcycle Helmet. The Scorpion EXO-1000 Graphic Motorcycle Helmet is super-expensive and not that affordable, which is why it has to sit only at number four. Still, the Scorpion brand name comes with 178 years of cumulative experience in the designers of this helmet, and it features a breath-deflector that will ensure fog-free driving and a shell which has been tested for wind-tunnel comfort.
- Fuel Wine Medium Triple Vented Modular Full Face Helmet. A motorcycle helmet that comes with a pivot chin bar and a face shield system, this Fuel motorcycle helmet was designed so you could ride with peace of mind and not worry about your head safety. It is influenced by a European design and a triple vented system that makes sure you do not overheat when riding your motorcycle.