Once a person has decided that they want to get a motorcycle, wither it be because they look cool or they are cheaper on gas, it is a good suggestion that a they look into getting one of the 5 best motorcycles for beginners. This will help them to not only save money on gas but at the same time it will also help them with getting the handle on riding a motorcycle on the road instead of a car, while being a bit safer.
- Honda Rebel. The highest suggested motorcycle for beginners would be a bike made by Honda known as the Rebel. This bike is only around $4000 which is a pretty decent price for the style and smoothness of the Rebel.
- Suzuki GZ250. At number two and with a price tag a bit lower then the Rebel is the Suzuki GZ250. This bike is very similar to another one of Suzuki’s motorcycles known as the Suzuki TU250.
- 2008 Ninja 250. The Ninja is a very commonly known bike. This particular Ninja is third on the list of the best motorcycles for beginners and that is the 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250. It is both a very smooth ride and a very reasonable price at $3499.
- Yamaha V Star 250. The Yamaha V Star 250 is a closely similar motorcycle to two of the other best beginner motorcycles. It is rather similar to both the Suzuki GZ250 and the Honda Rebel. It is also about the same price as the Suzuki, which is around $3790.
- Kawasaki Eliminator. This motorcycle is not quite as well known as some of the other motorcycles on the best motorcycles for beginners list. The Kawasaki Eliminator gets the number five place and is cheaper then the others by almost a grand. This information puts the Eliminators price at about $2799.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...