Here are the 5 best drinking games for 2 players. Drinking games for movies can be pretty rough if picked right; We decided to sniff out the best drinking games that are sure to get you to that drinking state you want to reach. Whether your drinking style is comedy, westerns, horror, childhood, or high school memories, we have a drinking game that is right for you.
- Drunken Who. This game isn't for the faint of heart. Make sure that everyone has a beer in their hand, and watch the movie, "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." Every time the movie says the word "Who," everyone must take a drink. This game is perfect around the holidays.
- Where's Doug? Watch the movie "The Hangover" and drink every time the cast says "Doug." The Hangover is hilarious, so you will get a lot of laughs while playing this game.
- Hey Man. Get a case or two of beer ready, and play the "Hey man" game. Watch the movie "Dazed and Confused," and drink your beer every time the words "hey" and "man" are used in the same sentence. You will be surprised how much beer you will go through by the end of the night. The feel of Dazed and Confused will want you to drink any ways, so crack one open and enjoy.
- I need a Doc. Watch the movie "Tombstone" and attempt to keep up with Doc Holiday's Whiskey shot taking. You may want to take turns for this one, because Doc is no lightweight: The Doc takes 30 plus shots throughout the movie, so taking turns with half shots will be more tolerable, even for heavy weight drinkers.
- 28 Shots Later. Take a shot any time someone dies or catches the zombie infection in 28 Days Later. Play carefully, or with half-shots, or you yourself will be a zombie by the end of the night.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.