Picking the 5 best movie quotes from "The Hangover" is a hard task, since the entire movie is full of amazing lines. The hilarious comedy is about an out of control Vegas bachelor party that the audience never gets to see. Most of the movie revolves around the men retracing their steps and figuring out what exactly happened. The majority of the best movie quotes from "The Hangover" come from Alan Garner (Zach Galifianakis), who has many memorable one liners. All of the quotes are so funny that you will laugh just reading them.
- "I didn't even know they gave out rings during the Holocaust." – Alan Garner. The always oblivious Alan Garner said the quote after Stu Price (Ed Helms) realized he gave his grandmother's Holocaust ring to the stripper he drunkenly married. It's one of the best quotes from "The Hangover" because Alan literally thought Stu's grandmother got a ring for being in the Holocaust. A somewhat touchy subject, but the delivery and timing of the quote was excellent.
- "Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you." – Sid Garner. Before leaving for Vegas, Sid Garner gave the groom to be Doug Billings some hilarious words of wisdom. Sid Garner is the father of Doug's future wife, and the Vegas trip tag along Alan. One of the best movie quotes from "The Hangover" because it was Tracy's father who said it, making it unexpected. Sid said the quote in a way to make the audience believe he actually once came back from Vegas with herpes.
- "It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." – Alan Garner. This movie quote from "The Hangover" comes from Alan defending his choice to wear a man purse. Phil Wenneck (Bradley Cooper) makes fun of Alan, and questions why he would actually wear a purse. Alan's comeback is that even Indiana Jones wears a satchel. Phil counters with, "So does Joy Behar,' which is another funny quote from "The Hangover."
- "We're a wolf pack of four, wandering the desert, searching for strippers and cocaine." – Alan Garner. Before going out for the night, the four men gathered to make a toast. The outcast Alan Garner gave a long speech about how he was a lone wolf with no friends, but hopes they can join his wolf pack of friendship. The entire speech was funny, and memorable. One of the best movie quotes from "The Hangover" because Alan Garner said it with such seriousness and actually thought they came to Vegas in search of strippers and drugs. Little did the men know, that is what their night would entail.
- "Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice. " – Phil Wenneck. After waking up with hangovers, Alan goes into the bathroom without pants and discovers a tiger. Running out, he tells Phil, who asks him to put pants on, but Alan continues to freak out about the tiger instead of putting on pants. One of the best movie quotes from "The Hangover" because the entire scene was great, and even after being asked a second time Alan did not put pants on.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."