If you enjoyed "Hancock," the movie in which Will Smith plays an ill-mannered and ungraceful super hero who is striving to change, you may enjoy these 5 best movies like "Hancock" released on DVD. Fortunately, Hancock isn't the only offbeat super hero who is attempting to save humanity. He'll need all the help he can get.
- "Mystery Men" – "We're not your classic heros. We're the other guys." This line, uttered by The Shoveller, sums up the group of amateur heroes who are responsible for saving the day in the "Mystery Men" DVD. The film features comedic and seemingly useless heroes such as Invisible Boy, who can only use his power when no one is watching, and The Spleen, who wields the dangerous power of flatulence.
- "The Incredibles" – In this family-friendly Pixar film on DVD, a family of former super heroes strives to live a normal life. However, they are forced into action when a mad man begins hunting down well-known crusaders. As Mr. Incredible put it, "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again."
- "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" – Like "Hancock," this DVD features super heroes behaving badly. In this romantic comedy, Uma Thurman plays an enraged super woman who has a grudge to settle with her less-than-super ex-boyfriend. Once her ex-boyfriend grows tired of her jealous rage, he enlists the aid of a super villain.
- "Unbreakable" – In this DVD released film by M. Night Shyamalan, the nearly indestructible David Dunn searches for a meaning to his life. David seems to find his purpose when he meets Elijah Price, a man who wants to put those incredible abilities to good use. However, Mr. Price's plan may be too much for David to handle.
- "Watchmen" – The heroes in this action flick are so well flawed that there's scarcely room for true villainy. In "Watchmen," vigilantes such as the brutal Rorschach and the apathetic Dr. Manhattan battle a former ally who has concocted a dangerous scheme to "save" humanity from itself. This film, available on DVD, is based on the popular graphic novel written by Alan Moore.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.