5 Best Movies Like 'I Love You Man
The 5 best movies like "I Love You Man" released on DVD all have the same sense of adult humor, and some have the same cast. In the comedy "I Love You Man" Paul Rudd plays Peter who gets engaged, and realizes he has no male friends to be his best man. In a search for a best man he meets Sydney Fife (Jason Segel) an adult male who still acts like a frat boy and brings Peter to his immature level. The 5 best movies like "I Love You Man" all have immature men who act younger than their age, but eventually are faced with situations to make them grow up.
- "Role Models". The movie was released on DVD in 2009 and stars Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd. In the movie Danny and Wheeler trash a company truck during a wild night out. As part of their court-mandated community service the thirty-something perpetual frat boys are forced to do 150 service hours with a mentorship program. The two men are forced to grow up and use their immature ways to guide children.
- "Wedding Crashers". This outrageous comedy stars Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn as two best friends who favorite hobby is crashing weddings. The charming pair always become the hit of every reception, and pick up girls at every reception. The duo get into a sticky situation when one falls for a girl, and has to keep up the rouse of their false identities.
- "The Hangover". This premise of this comedy is that Doug and his three friends go to Vegas for his bachelor party, but he turns up missing the next morning. In order to find Doug, they have to re-trace their steps by clues found in their hotel room, and in their pockets.
- "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". A romantic disaster movie about a man Peter (Jason Segel) who suffers a devastating break-up with his girlfriend, TV sitcom star Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell). He takes a vacation to try and forget about Sarah, but as it turns out Sarah is vacationing in the same exclusive resort as Peter, along with her new boyfriend.
- "Knocked Up". This comedy is about a one night stand between Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl that ends in a pregnancy. Seth's character wants to do the right thing, and be there for both the mother and baby but his slacker ways get in the way.