The 5 best movies like "Step Brothers" released on DVD revolve around middle aged men acting immaturely. Screwball comedies with jokes that are easy to follow, mixed with over the top characters, are traits all five of these movies like "Step Brothers" posses. The movie "Step Brothers" stars Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly as middle aged men living with their parents. The immature and over grown men find themselves enemies, but eventually bond over a common goal. Many of the five movies like "Step Brothers" released on DVD deal with enemies becoming friends, follow the same type of story plot, and have the same kind of humor.
- "Dumb and Dumber." This is one of the original modern day screwball comedies, which is why it's one of the five best movies like "Step Brothers" released on DVD. Dim-witted best friends Lloyd and Harry are middle aged men with dead end jobs, like in the movie "Step Brothers." The two men get caught up in a whirlwind of adventures, leaving an unknowing trail of chaos. If you like movies with screwball comedy humor like "Step Brothers," then this DVD will provide much laughter.
- "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby." This comedy stars Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly as the same type of characters they play in "Step Brothers." The comedy is about two best friends who are NASCAR racing superstars, but end up feuding and trying to one up each other. This movie released on DVD has great comedy you don't have to think about. In your face crude jokes, mixed with over the top characters, is why this is one of the five best movies like "Step Brothers" released on DVD.
- "Old School." This is one of the five best movies like "Step Brothers" released on DVD because both movies deal with men acting younger than they are. In "Old School," a group of thirty-something year old men try to recapture their youth by starting a fraternity. The men of "Old School," just like the men of "Step Brothers," chose to take steps back from the adult world. Like the movie "Step Brothers," this movie also stars Will Ferrell as a disgruntled man who has no direction in life. Vince Vaughn also stars in "Old School," and his great one liners make this DVD worth watching.
- "The 40 Year Old Virgin." Steve Carell plays forty-year-old Andy, a clerk at an electronics store. He gets together for poker night with co-workers, and it comes out that Andy is a virgin. This is one of the five best movies like "Step Brothers" released on DVD because of all the insanely funny things Andy's co-workers go through to try and get him to score. Despite the title, the movie is not only a comedy but also a somewhat heartwarming tale of a loner who has no friends, but then comes out of his shell. This was also Steve Carell's break out movie since starring in "The Office" and one of his most memorable movies to date.
- "Blades of Glory." Figure skater Chazz Michael Michaels has a rival named Jimmy, and when they both get banned from skating, the men have to pair up. This is one of the five best movies like "Step Brothers" released on DVD because in both films, two immature male rivals join together for a common goal. In "Blades of Glory," both men want to be back on top in the figure skating world, and they become a pair. This movie is a screwball comedy that stars Will Ferrell, Jon Heder, Will Arnett and Amy Poehler. They are a great comedic cast for a great comedic movie.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.