If you’re interested in the 5 best movies like “Twilight” released on DVD, screen some of the films below. You’ll be able to indulge in plenty of supernatural occurrences, romance, and teenage drama when you watch these movies.
- “Harry Potter.” This movie series may be “Twilight’s” rival at the box office, but it contains the same magical themes and a host of supernatural creatures. The fourth film also stars Robert Pattinson (otherwise known as Edward Cullen for “Twilight” fanatics). The later “Harry Potter” films also contain the teenage angst and growing sexual tension of the “Twilight” series, making them some of the best movies like “Twilight.”
- “Underworld.” If you want a more action-packed love story, “Underworld” is one of the best movies like “Twilight” on DVD. The plot revolves around a Romeo and Juliet like romance between a vampire and a werewolf. There’s a lot more gun play and gore though, and Kate Beckinsale stars as the lead vampiress.
- “Interview with the Vampire.” This vampire-filled movie was made back in the 1990's and features a great cast including Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and a young Kirsten Dunst. The movie is all about a group of vampires’ adventures through the centuries and is one of the best movies like “Twilight.” Rent it if you’re ready for a more grown-up, sexual version of the movie.
- “The Craft.” If you’re interested in a high school drama that contains supernatural elements and a bit more horror, then you might like this film, which is like “Twilight.” A group of teenage girls decide to form a coven, but all goes wrong and they find themselves battling the supernatural.
- “The Lost Boys.” If you’re into movies about teenage vampires, rent this classic 1980's thriller that is one of the best movies like “Twilight” on DVD. Kiefer Sutherland co-stars in a movie about biker gangs, bloodsucking, and teenage rebellion.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!