If you’re interested in the 5 best movies like “Twilight” released on DVD, screen some of the films below. You’ll be able to indulge in plenty of supernatural occurrences, romance, and teenage drama when you watch these movies.
- “Harry Potter.” This movie series may be “Twilight’s” rival at the box office, but it contains the same magical themes and a host of supernatural creatures. The fourth film also stars Robert Pattinson (otherwise known as Edward Cullen for “Twilight” fanatics). The later “Harry Potter” films also contain the teenage angst and growing sexual tension of the “Twilight” series, making them some of the best movies like “Twilight.”
- “Underworld.” If you want a more action-packed love story, “Underworld” is one of the best movies like “Twilight” on DVD. The plot revolves around a Romeo and Juliet like romance between a vampire and a werewolf. There’s a lot more gun play and gore though, and Kate Beckinsale stars as the lead vampiress.
- “Interview with the Vampire.” This vampire-filled movie was made back in the 1990's and features a great cast including Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and a young Kirsten Dunst. The movie is all about a group of vampires’ adventures through the centuries and is one of the best movies like “Twilight.” Rent it if you’re ready for a more grown-up, sexual version of the movie.
- “The Craft.” If you’re interested in a high school drama that contains supernatural elements and a bit more horror, then you might like this film, which is like “Twilight.” A group of teenage girls decide to form a coven, but all goes wrong and they find themselves battling the supernatural.
- “The Lost Boys.” If you’re into movies about teenage vampires, rent this classic 1980's thriller that is one of the best movies like “Twilight” on DVD. Kiefer Sutherland co-stars in a movie about biker gangs, bloodsucking, and teenage rebellion.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.