If you are a regular jogger, you may be interested in the 5 best MP3 players for running. Running with music playing in your ears can keep you energetic and focused. Keep an eye and ear open for these MP3 players.
- Samsung YEPP Sport YP-60V. This MP3 player features 256 MB of space. In addition, it has a built-in heart-rate monitor. It is ideal for runners who want to keep an eye on the condition of their heart.
- Cowon iAudio 4. This MP3 player has a capacity of 512 MB. It also features a backlit LCD screen with customizable colors. If you prefer running at night, you might find that this is the MP3 player for you. Like many of the MP3 players on this list, the Cowon iAudio 4 comes with an armband.
- Philips Nike MP3Run. One of the big features of this MP3 player is its pedometer. You may also enjoy the device’s artificial voice, which will occasionally reveal your speed and distance statistics. This running data can be uploaded to your computer. The Philips Nike Mp3Run offers 256 MB of space.
- Philips Nike MP3 Max. If you want to take a large collection of music with you on your run, consider the Philips Nike Mp3 Max. This MP3 player has a capacity of 512 MB. In addition, the device features an LED light and splash-proof surface.
- Rio Forge. You can purchase the Rio Forge MP3 player with various levels of capacity. The highest capacity available is 512 MB, while the lowest is 128 MB. The Rio Forge also comes with a lap timer, stopwatch and armband.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.