Do you want to train at one of the 5 best Muay Thai training camps in the world? These Muay Thai training camps to bring you expert training with experienced instructors. The camps welcome all levels of students. Instructors help students with focused instruction geared toward improving your fitness level and form the Muay Thai way.
- Tiger Muay Thai Camp. The Tiger Muay Thai training camp is one of the best Muay Thai training camps in Thailand. Located in Phuket, Thailand, many beginners and amateurs seek out Tiger to learn Muay Thai. The program teaches mixed martial arts with seasoned professionals. If you want to work in the professional arena, Tiger Muay Thai camp will honor your goals and help you achieve them. The camp supports fighters with skilled instructors. By attending camp in Thailand, the cost of living and course expenses is less than other countries. The classes are suitable for all levels of training. Tiger Muay Thai Training Camp: 7/6 Moo 5 Soi Tad-ied, Ao Chalong, Muang, Phuket, Thailand 83130. +66 (0) 76-367071.
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp. At the Rawai Muay Thai camp, fighters train and live at the gym. The six-day a week training schedule offers six hours of training each day. At this one of Muay Thai training camps, you learn techniques in boxing and practice weight training and yoga. Two to three hours have students learning the Muay Thai techniques. All levels of Muay Thai fighters are welcome at the camp. Newer students gradually build up their stamina through only two to three hours of training during the first week. Rawai Muay Thai Camp: 43/42 M.7 Soi Sai Yuan, Rawai, Muang, Phuket, Thailand 83130. (66) 814 769 377.
- OC Muay Thai. OC Muay Thai is one of the real Muay Thai training camps in the United States. Fighters know OC Muay Thai as “The Real Deal” for Muay Thai training. The camp trains you as a fighter. Trainers have experience with Muay Thai as professional fighters. The camp has notable students that fight in several worldwide events. As a student, you receive expert instruction that helps students on their own level. OC Muay Thai: 1799 Apollo Drive, Seal Beach, CA 92740. 949-444-4460.
- Team Sityodtong. Open since 1996, Team Siyodtong provides expert trainers for all levels of fighters. Sityodtong offers classes at different locations in the United States. This one of Muay Thai training camps provides Muay Thai training in Thailand. Everyone is welcome at the training camp. The expert trainers come from professional Muay Thai affiliations. Team Siyodtong: 36 M.6 Nongprue, Pattaya City, Cholburi, Thailand 20260. (66) 84730.5717.
- Burke Camp. Burke Camp in Oregon offers only Muay Thai training. This one of Muay Thai training camps prides itself by not combining Muay Thai with mixed martial arts. The camp provides over ten years of experience with a learning style, which parallels a traditional Thailand camp. The camp allows fifteen students each year and offers early signups. Instructors provide an extensive background in Muay Thai. The training includes proper Muay Thai techniques. Dan Burke helps you reach your goals with Burke Camp. Any level of experience is welcome at the camp. Burke Camp: Oregon City, Oregon. 503-516-7014.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?