Are you looking for Muay Thai training videos and wondering what are the 5 best Muay Thai training videos? Then, look no further.
- "Deadly Arts 2" "Deadly Arts" will whisk you around the world, and while doing so, shed light on many of the legends and myths concerning Muay Thai training. You'll also learn about the spirituality framing its six unique art forms, which are Karate, Capoeira, Savate, Muay Thai, Kalaripayattu and Aikido.
- "Ultra Muay Thai Clinch Techniques" Watch this great video if you want to work on arm clinches, side clinches, low clinches and swan-neck clinches.
- "Mastering Muay Thai" This DVD will help you become a master of the mighty and mean techniques of Muay Thai, especially because it features instruction from Master Paul Metayo. This wide-ranging disc features Metayo relaying his personal Muay Thai experience, which he mastered during extensive training in Thailand.
- "Pad Man: A Video Guide to Full Contact Partner Training 4" You may have heard someone say that a reliable pad man is worth his weight in gold. And in the brutal, lightning-fast world of Thai boxing, you want to get as much full-contact partner training as humanly possible. With "Pad Man: A Video Guide to Full-Contact Partner Training," you'll benefit from the wisdom and experience of master martial artist Wim Demeere, who will teach you how to move up the ladder to become the best-of the-best, no matter where you might start from.
- "Locked & Loaded: John Wayne Parr Muay Thai Instructional 3" It's impossible to go wrong with five time world champion and Muay Thai Legend John Wayne Parr, who demonstrates his many skills during this worthy training series. After all, he's the most well known name in world Muay Thai, currently developing DVDs that teach authentic Thai technique.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.