5 Best Music Board Games
A great way to gather the family together for good old fashion entertainment is to play on of these 5 best music board games. Music is the universal language and can be enjoyed by all ages. Some of these games are fashioned after hit television shows which make them extremely popular to play. Pick the right game genre for your family and let the fun begin!
- "Hanna Montana" CD Board Game. This music game is one of the hottest five best music board games on the market. As a player you must pick up a microphone, outfit, guitar and everything you’ll need to get ready for the big concert as your player piece moves across the board. Sing a few songs and groove a few dance steps during the game to become a pop star sensation. For 2 to 6 players ages 7 years old and up.
- "Glee" CD Board Game. Guess the characters from the hit show “Glee” by asking questions, singing, dancing or acting before the school bell rings. The more you know about the show the greater the chance you have of winning the game. Suitable for 4 to 15 years of age but fun for the entire family if you love the show.
- For the Record 80's and 90's Edition. For those who love all genres of music this is then this five best music board game for you. Rap, reggae, alternative rock, pop country to punk this game has it all. Just watch out for the mosh pit on the board game. For 2 to 4 players ages 12 and up.
- "American Idol" Board Game. The juggernaut of all talent shows now you can play this game singing along with a cd. With this five best music board game you must got through auditions, impress the judges and hopefully become the next American Idol. For 2 to 6 players ages 6 and up.
- Encore! If you are very competitive then this dueling board game is for you. Pick a card and each has five words on it, such as maybe the word “Love.” You have to come up with a song containing that word. You must have a large catalogue of songs in your memory to play this five best music board game. Suitable for ages 8-years old and up and best played in teams.