The 5 best NBA betting systems are those systems which let you indulge your passion for placing bets on your favorite NBA teams and their coolest games. These basketball betting systems exist so that you have a safe and reputable place to bet to your heart's content without worrying if those taking your bets will still be there with your money after you've placed a bet.
- Sports Betting Champ. Sports Betting Champ is an NBA betting system developed by John Morrison, an Ivy League graduate from Cornell University with a Ph.D. in statistics. Morrison came up with this system, which has had an amazing track record over the last two years (2008 to 2010) and is why this NBA betting system takes the first spot.
- Bet Us. Bet Us is deserving of the number two position on account of its amazing bonuses (60 percent on your first payout), quick payouts featuring electronic transfers and a host of convenient deposit options like credit card or money transfers. The next time you want to bet on your fave NBA team, make it Bet Us.
- Sportsbet. Since 1997, Sportsbet has been helping gamblers like you to place bets on NBA games. This basketball betting system takes the number three position because it features both first half as well as second half wagers; in addition, lines are offered during every NBA game's quarter! This system of frequent betting opportunities simply makes for a more exciting betting experience on the whole.
- Wagerweb. Wagerweb is also a great place to place your bets on an NBA game because of its stellar features like free payouts every 30 days, a two percent weekly payout cashback and rewards programs that include sweet prizes like iPods. It sits at number four because of its benefit of letting you see all the odds before allowing you to make a bet on an NBA team.
- The Sports Investor. The Sports Investor comes in last on the list because of its promises that sound too good to be true. However, if you believe their claims that you could make an extra $4,000 per month through this betting system, you may want to give this a try after paying $50 to purchase their handicapping system.