The 5 best New Balance running shoes for men in 2010 are made of durable materials, have good arch support and have the cushioning that runners need. Shock absorption is also another important feature to look for. Price should be one of the last things on your mind when shopping. Although there are reasonably priced running shoes, quality should be your first priority.
- New Balance 993. The best New Balance running shoes for men in 2010 is the 993. The style may not look fancy, but this shoe is made with ABZORB advanced cushioning for comfort in the forefoot and the heel. Additionally, this running shoe has a cushioning insert that will please even marathon runners.
- New Balance 1226. This running shoe provides moderate stability along with exceptional comfort making it one of the five best New Balance running shoes for men. They are fitted with all-around cushioning, lightweight shock absorption and are made with materials that make the out-sole resistant to wear and tear.
- New Balance 2002. A great pick for those that are seeking the retro look along with functionality, these are one of the best New Balance running shoes for men you can buy. Features include mid-foot support, advanced shock absorption and breathable material.
- New Balance 850. Another one on the list of the 5 best New Balance running shoes for men in 2010 includes this safety-minded footwear. This shoe comes with 360 degree reflectivity, extra cushioning and Flex Grooves for added flexibility. The New Balance 850 is a Medicare approved shoe for diabetics.
- New Balance 905. This shoe features a dry liner to keep feet dry while training, a special liner that reduces the weight of the shoe and a secure shoelace that will not become untied on its own. The 905 has many reasons why it is one of the 5 best New Balance running shoes for men in 2010. This shoe comes in bright neon colors, which is perfect for the athletic, confident man.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…