This article will help you find the 5 best surf spots in Nicaragua. With miles of central American coastlines, Nicaragua has some of the best surf spots anywhere in the world. No matter what your skill level is, there are beautiful surf spots in Nicaragua where you can catch the best waves for surfing.
- No Name This beach is the best spot for surfers of all skill levels. The beach at No Name is also one of the best places to relax in Nicaragua in-between catching waves.
- Quizala Located in the state of Managua, this is the best surf spot in Nicaragua when you want to try out surfing on a river. This spot presents challenges perfect for the intermediate surfer.
- La Isla This surf spot is another good selection for intermediate surfers. You can easily reach the prime waves by taking a small panga boat from any nearby village. Recently La Isla has become more crowded due to its popularity, but it still has some of the best waves.
- Popoyo Surf Lodge When you want the all-inclusive Nicaragua surfing experience, this is the best place to go. When you stay at this lodge, they will feed you and transport you to various surf spots along the Pacific Coast. Guests at the lodge will find the all-inclusive experience allows them to focus on fun, not organization.
- The Left This surf spot is one of the best places to surf in Central America. Outside of San Juan del Sur, this spot is known for its hollow barrels supported by eastern winds.
Now that you know some of the best surf spots in Nicaragua, pick out your board, put on some sunblock and head to the water. You will have a great time at any of these locations.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…