If you need a sports watch, learn about the 5 best Nike Digital Watches. Nike is one of the most popular sporting goods outfitters. This is also true with watches. Check out the five best Nike digital watches:
- Nike Sport Band Digital Watch. This best Nike digital watch comes in silver, black and cool grey. It looks like a wristband, but with this best digital watch, you can keep track of your pace, distance, calories burned, and the time. The Nike sport band digital watch lies flat on your wrist. The numbers are large on the face of the watch, so you should have no trouble reading your pace or the time in any condition. This best digital watch is lightweight and water resistant.
- Nike Men's Triax 100 Fury Digital Watch. This best Nike digital watch is made from polyurethane and rubber. This best Nike digital watch features a lap function and can store data for multiple runs or other training sessions. The wristband has a S-curve for maximum comfort. The Nike Triax Fury is available in red and black.
- Nike Torque Digital Watch. The Nike Torque is a best digital watch that is ideal for any type of training. The Nike Torque is designed with an aluminum case and a silicone band. This best Nike digital watch features a double-segment interval timer and two alarms. This best Nike digital watch is also water resistant and includes back lighting.
- Nike Unisex Triax 35. This best Nike digital watch features a stainless steel case and a plastic wristband. This Nike digital watch counts up to 35 laps. This is the ideal Nike digital watch for a short distance runner or swimmer. This best Nike digital watch is water resistant and comes is a chromatic grey color scheme.
- Nike Triax Elite Digital Watch. You can use this best digital Nike watch for working out or going out. The Triax elite is durable like a sports watch, but it is presentable enough to wear to the office. This best Nike digital watch is made from stainless steel and crystal. The Triax Elite is also water resistant up to 100 feet and features one touch back lighting.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …