Nike designs their lightweight men’s running shoes based on what runners need, so here are the 5 best Nike running shoes for men 2010. This year they introduced the Lunar Glide based on feedback from runners. The running shoes for men in 2010 have a great support system and durability.
- Men's Air Max Run Lite+ Running Shoes. These running shoes provide lightweight support to help improve running. They have a special Air-Sole support at midfoot and mesh uppers to help with breathability. The outsole is rubber.
- Men's Air Max Tailwind+ 2 Running Shoes. These shoes are for runners who have an underpronated to neutral gait. They feature Air-Sole units in both the heel and forefoot, with special cushioning to protect impact. They have mesh uppers to provide comfort and breathability. An EVA sockliner helps with support and comfort under the feet. The innersleeve construction allows the foot to fit securely. The outsole flex is grooved to allow for a smooth stride and the Waffle outsole helps with traction on multiple surfaces.
- Men’s Nike Zoom Nucleus Mc + Running Shoe. This lightweight shoe is built for someone with an overpronator that is from moderate to severe. They provide motion control while still allowing cushioning and a smooth ride. The shoe is equipped with reflectors for safety. The sockliner allows for cushioning and comfort and the saddle in the midfoot helps with a supportive fit. They have great shock absorption. The heels have an Air-Sole unit and the midsole is Phylon which is lightweight yet cushioning. The arch bridge helps with overpronation and stride. The outsole has deep flex grooves and a Waffle pattern for traction, durability, and a stride that is efficient.
- Men’s Air Skyraider 2 Running Shoes. This running shoe provides extra cushioning with a dual-density midsole and an Air Sole unit in the heel. For even more cushioning the heel is BRS 1000 carbon rubber and the forefoot is Duralon. They are made of synthetic leather and the open mesh helps with support and breathability.
- Men’s Air Pegasus+ 26 Running Shoe. This running shoe has mild pronation control. It has overlays in the upper part to stabilize the range of motion and fit securely. There is a heel pocket that is snug which not only prevents overpronation by secures the heel. All the features of the Penguin are present, especially the Air-Sole unit that helps with cushioning. It has a Rideliner footbed which also helps with cushioning and comfort, along with a crash pad for shock absorption. The outsole is durable carbon rubber which prevents heel wear and a waffle outside that is good for traction. It only weighs 11.7 ounces.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.