In this list, you will learn about the 5 best Nike running shoes for men that can help you stay comfortable and injury free. These sneakers will also give you the performance you need when jogging or playing sports.
- Nike Shox Turbo+ 10 iD Men’s Running Shoe These bold sneakers hold a lot of function. They have responsive cushioning, a snug fit for support, sockliner that conforms to your foot’s shape, flexible midsole cushioning, and a breathable mesh upper. Not only are they stylish, but they’re comfortable as well and that makes them one of the best Nike running shoes for men.
- Nike Zoom Equalon+4 Men’s Running Shoe These are the most practical Nike running shoes for men. These shoes come with a mesh upper with medial and heel strap, Nike zoom cushioning units, specific flex grooves for men, and a flexible forefoot. They’re highly stable, yet light and comfortable to wear.
- Nike Air Pegasus+ 26 iD Road Running Shoe These running shoes are extremely durable and performable. These Nike running shoes will last for a long time, no matter how much you run. The Nike Air Pegasus comes in narrow or wide, has two cushion options (regular or soft), a choice of trail or waffle outsole, a full-length air sole unit, and crash pad for better heel to toe cushioning. You can receive feedback on your work outs when using these running shoes with a Nike SportBand or iPod nano.
- Nike Zoom Triax +13 Men’s Trail Running Shoe As the name says, these are the best Nike running shoes for hitting the trail. They’re ideal for uneven ground and will give you traction whenever you need some fresh air. These Nike running shoes come fully equipped with a water-repellent mesh upper, reinforced midfoot lockdown, a segmented crash pad, Nike zoom units, and angled lugs for uphill and downhill trails.
- Nike Air Max Tailwind+ 2 Men’s Running Shoe These running shoes have a revolutionary running specific Air-sole technology. There are air -sole units in the heel and forefoot for ultimate cushioning and impact protection. They’re also equipped with an expansive open mesh, molded EVA sockliner, a reflective toe and heel, outsole flex grooves, and multi-surface traction. This is why they end the list of the best Nike running shoes for men.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.