If you need a watch that combines the best in function and style, then look no further than our list of the 5 best Nike sports watches. The five best Nike sports watches will give you everything you need to keep track of your daily run, and are stylish enough to be worn to work or on a night out on the town.
- Nike Heritage Alarm Chrono Leather Watch. This makes our list of the five best Nike sports watches because it’s an sweet blend of sports watch and class. The built-in chronograph makes it an excellent watch for keeping track of your time when you’re working out. The black leather wrist band and smooth black and white face makes it an ideal watch for everyday wear.
- Nike Oregon Series Lance Armstrong 4 Men’s Watch. This may not be the best looking watch on our list of the five best Nike sports watches, but what it lacks in style it makes up for in function. It has a real time digital compass, a 1000 hour chronograph, five timers, and four alarms. The all digital face is a bit of an eye-sore, but if you’re looking for a watch that will keep track of all of your sports needs, you needn’t look any further.
- Traiax Swift Sync. This part of the Nike Traiax collection is one of the five best Nike sports watches because of it’s sleek and sporty style. It has a curved face that is typical with sports watches, but instead of going with the standard digital face, it opts for an analog face with gold accents. Being able to look great but still function at the gym is what makes one the five best Nike sports watches.
- Merge Point. It’s the interesting design that makes this one of the five best Nike sports watches. It has a wide face the has both digital and analog functions. The analog function keeps consistent track of time while the digital side takes care of the digital chronograph. The wide leather band looks more like a cuff than a traditional watch band. Overall, this Nike sports watch is a fashion forward take on the tractional sports watch.
- Nike Chisel. This makes our list of the five best Nike sports watches because it is one of the few all digital sports watches that doesn’t look like it belongs to a fifth grader. It has a wide, square digital face that supports a chronograph and two separate timers. The wide leather cuff and stainless steel accents that support the wide face of the watch and make it suitable for everyday wear.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …