Find out what are the 5 best Nike tennis items. Nike is known to make the best of athletic gear and equipment. So, it could be pretty tedious to decide upon only 5 of Nike tennis items. Well, we have made it easy for you. These are the five best Nike tennis items:
- Nike Dri-FIT Men's Tennis Shorts. This Nike tennis item is best for sweating. These shorts are made of 100% polyester. They come in colors white, blue, black and grey with elastic waist bands. So, it wouldn't be hard to find the right selection for you and you would stay comfortable during your tennis challenge.
- Nike Air Courtballistec 2.2 Men's Tennis Shoe. This Nike item is best for high performance and low environmental impact. These Nike shoes will help you to maneuver smoothly upon a tennis court. They are formulated with rubber soles and has a leather exterior. They come in black and white or white and blue, so they could almost be worn with any tennis gear.
- Nike Dri-FIT Featherlite Men's Hat. This Nike tennis item is best for blocking the sun and absorbing sweat. With this tennis item you would never have to worry about sweat dripping in your face or down your clothing. This 100% polyester woven hat will keep you dry.
- Nike Rush and Crush French Men's Tennis Shirt. This Nike tennis item is best for its color block design. This shirt comes in colors of neptune blue and electric green. It is 88% polyester and 12% spandex, so you are sure to get a good fit. You will not have to worry about the effects of cotton material, because its fabric is sure to keep you comfortable.
- Nike Tennis Racquet Backpack. This Nike tennis item is best for its ability to hold and keep your tennis equipment safe and dry. This backpack is equipped with wet/dry pockets, a media pocket, and padded racquet pockets. It is nineteen inches in height and thirteen inches in width. So, you could carry your clothing and other desirable items in this roomy backpack.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.