The 5 best “Nip/Tuck” sex scenes are those kinky and somewhat graphic sex scenes that made some viewers of “Nip/Tuck” tune in just for that. As far as the show went, they probably added a lot of the unconventional and unique twists and turns that “Nip/Tuck” became known for. Now that “Nip/Tuck” has ended, the only thing left to do is reminisce over its best sex scenes.
- Patient Sex. In the first season of “Nip/Tuck”, in the episode called “Kurt Dempsey,” Grace catches Christian in the lurid act of having sex with his patient in the office. This is the best “Nip/Tuck” sex scene because it set the stage for Christian to attend a session of Sexaholics Anonymous. This was a truly funny, yet also disturbing episode to say the least.
- Fluffer Sex. Again in the first season of “Nip/Tuck”, the second best sex scene featured a one-night stand between the character Matt and a fluffer who works in the porn business. For those of you not in the know about what a fluffer does, let’s just say that they ensure that male porn “actors” maintain their ability to “perform” between their scenes. This is the second best sex scene on “Nip/Tuck” because opened the minds of the audience to what a fluffer is and does.
- Broken Nose Sex. The second season of “Nip/Tuck” proved not to lay off in the slightest on the kinky, weird and all-out bent ways of showing sex on the series. This is the third best sex scene on “Nip/Tuck” because it injects a perverse sort of humor into the sex scene. In it, Christian (that over-sexed rascal!) is again involved. This time, he actually has his nose broken when a woman on whom he is performing oral sex sneezes during the act.
- Sex Doll Sex. The second season episode “Kimber Henry” takes the cake when it comes to bizarre and unhealthy sex, which is why it occupies the fourth spot on this best “Nip/Tuck” sex scenes list. A porn actress wants surgeons Troy and McNamara to alter the vaginal dimensions of the sex doll version of herself, but instead, Sean ends up having sex with the doll while he is at home all alone.
- Nanny Sex. Having sex with a potential nanny is something that most people usually don’t do; then again, “Nip/Tuck” was a show that was never normal, moral or even remotely realistic. So it was no surprise when Sean ended up having sex with a young lass that he interviewed for a potential nanny job for his still-unborn son. Talk about putting a whole new meaning on the words “au pair.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.