If you want to go fast and look good while your doing it, you should consider checking out one of these 5 best Nissan sports cars. Nissan has made some awesome sports cars over the years. We give you the five best Nissan Sports cars.
- Nissan 370Z Roadster. Sleek in the best word to describe this Nissan sports car. With a maximum engine speed of seven thousand five hundred rpm, this car can go fast. Owners of this car like that even though it is a sports car, it has some great safety features like the advanced airbag system and the traction control system.
- Nissan 370Z Coupe. Riding in a car like this is an experience that you will never forget. With nineteen inch forged alloy wheels, this car gets noticed a mile away. Having a rear spoiler on this Nissan sports car makes it look even sportier.
- Nissan GT-R. This car features a twin turbo charged twenty-four for valve V6 engine. In 2009 this awesome Nissan Sports car won the automobile of the year award from Automobile Magazine. With a top speed of one-hundred and ninety-three miles per hour this Nissan sports car can really move. For safety this car has front and rear crumple zones.
- Nissan Altima. Nothing says luxury like driving around in this Nissan Sports car. Having over over five thousand performance and durability test done on it, this car is made to last a long time. Not only is this car very sporty, but with its heated front leather seats, this car is very comfortable to drive.
- Nissan SE-R Sentra. The seventeen inch alloy wheels really make this Nissan Sports car really stand out. Since it has a sixteen value four cylinder engine this car is sure to get great gas mileage. The rippled controlled shocks on this car make it a very smooth ride.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.