The five best Nixon wrist watches are all very trendy and durable. Nixon makes many different types of watches; which are all very high in quality, but these are the top five.
- Nixon 51-30 White Ceramic Swiss Automatic. This top watch by Nixon is five times harder than steel. It is made of a ceramic body, has three hands and a swiss-made mechanical device showing the date. It offers a stainless steel skeleton, is scratch resistant and has a butterfly buckle. It sells for around $2400.
- Magnacon Nixon SS All Black Watch. Nixon makes this durable watch which contains six hands, a Swiss made mechanism and shows date and day. The case is made from custom 200 meter Titanium carbide-coated stainless steel and sells for around $750.
- Nixon The Trader Titanium Carbide Watch. Another top watch by Nixon is, "The Trader." It contains a seven hand dial and Swiss quartz movement showing day, date and month. It is made from custom 200 meter titanium carbide coated stainless steel and has a custom titanium carbide-coated stainless steel band. It sells for around $900.
- Nixon Automatic Capital Steel. This watch is yet another among the top five. It has a three-hand dial and Swiss made mechanicals with auto winding. It also offers a sweeping seconds hand with 25 jewels. It cones with a 100 meter stainless steel case and a custom solid stainless steel band with a double locking clasp. It sells for around $600.
- Nixon Automatic SR White Wrist Watch. This watch contains a three-hand dial and Swiss made mechanicals. It contains auto winding showing day and date. It also has sweeping seconds and 25 jewels. The case is made of 200 meter titanium carbide coated stainless steel and the band from custom titanium carbide coated stainless steel. It also comes equipped with a double locking clasp. This top watch made by Nixon sells for around $700.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …