5 Best Non- Spring Break Cancun Hotels
Looking for the 5 Best Non-Spring Break Cancun Hotels? There is no denying that Cancun, Mexico is a popular spring break destination. But for those looking for a more quiet and luxurious Cancun vacation spot away from the beach-front frat party, there are at least five best non-spring break Cancun hotels that fit the bill.
- Ritz-Carlton Anyone that mentions the word Ritz-Carlton thinks of luxury and quality and the Ritz-Carlton Cancun hotel doesn't disappoint on either front. From rainforest shower heads to in-room gourmet espresso machines, you will know you are being treated like a king. Explore your culinary skills at the Culinary Center, where you can take innovative cooking classes taught by culinary experts. Ritz-Carlton: Retorno del Rey #36, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500 Mexico
- Secrets Capri Riviera Located just five minutes from Playa Del Carmen, unlimited luxury is what you get at the Secrets Capri Riveria Cancun. With 24-hour room service and a concierge on every floor, you will be sure to have every need met at this resort. This is an adult-only all-inclusive resort that focuses on romance and luxury; it's one of the best non-spring break Cancun hotels. Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun: Carretera Federal 387, KM 299, Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, México C.P.77710
- Gran Melia The Gran Melia in Cancun, Mexico boasts itself by professing to provide "timeless luxury" to its guests. With stunning architecture including five Mayan pyramids, this is the place to go to make time stand still. This is surely one of the five best non-spring break Cancun hotels. Gran Melia: Kukulcan Boulevard, km 16.5 Zona Hotelera Cancun, Mexico 77500
- Le Blanc Spa Resort Pamper yourself at the Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun. The Le Blanc Spa Cancun hotel is surrounded by bamboo gardens, coupled with marble floors and polished wood. It is the ideal place to go to rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Emphasizing calmness and tranquility, the Le Blanc Spa Resort is the polar opposite of the spring break image. Le Blanc Spa Resort: Boulevard Kukulcan Cancun, Mexico
- Dreams Whether you want to stay in a luxurious king room or a multi-room suite, you will receive unlimited food at one of the five dining options. Located on the most eastern tip of Mexico on over seven acres, you can enjoy a wide range of activities, including a swim with a dolphin in the saltwater lagoon. Dreams Cancun: Punta Cancún Zona Hotelera Cancún, QR 77500