If you have a crush on Japanese women, then you must know the 5 best nude Japanese models. Not only do they look gorgeous, but their sexy bodies will take your breath away immediately. The following list will briefly introduce you to these 5 best nude Japanese models.
- Harumi Nemoto The first best nude Japanese model is Harumi Nemoto. She is 30 years old, 5 ft 5.5 in tall, and her body measurements are 40.5-23.5-34.5. In addition to her modeling work, Harumi is also a sexy idol on television. She has her own column in "Manga Life" magazine in Japan as well.
- Megumi Yamano The second best nude Japanese model is Megumi Yamano. She is 29 years old, 5 ft 2 in, and her body measurements are 37-24-34. Modeling isn’t Megumi’s only job. Thanks to her complete package, she is also a "tarento", having such jobs as: actress, singer and gravure idol.
- Aki Hoshino The third best nude Japanese model is Aki Hoshino. She is 33 years old, 5 ft 5 in, 100 lbs, and her body measurements are 35F-21-34. Aki has appeared in different men’s magazines such as Sabra, and television shows. This hottie can be found on posters, trading cards, T-shirts, and DVDs everywhere.
- Yoko Matsugane The fourth best nude Japanese model is Yoko Matsugane. She is 28 years old, 5 ft 4.5 in, 100 lbs, and her body measurements are 37G-23-34. Due to her voluptuous figure, she has gained plenty of attention from her fans when her first set of photos come out.
- Reon Kadena The last best nude Japanese model is Reon Kadena. She is 24 years old, 5 ft 5.5 in, 110 lbs, and her body measurements are 36-23-34. Besides modeling, Reon is also an actress. Most of her photo shots and movies are involved with explicit costumes, underwear and bikinis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …