If you appreciate an exquisite body, you won’t want to miss these 5 best nude runway models. There’s no way you can go wrong with models who have carefully developed a reputation in high fashion. You don’t have to imagine them nude anymore because these beauties have deliberately posed naked.
- Daisy Lowe. As a versatile English model, Daisy has been on the runway, in editorial shoots, and on ad campaigns. Her celebrity parents, Gavin Rossdale and Pearl Lowe, had her modeling from the young age of two. Daisy has definitely grown up because now we see her featured in magazines such as “Italian Vogue” and “Jane.” You can find her nude in the August edition of “i-D” magazine where she posed with Will Cameron, her boyfriend at the time.
- Julia Stegner. Banking runway shows including for Anna Sui, Shiatzy Chen, Gucci and Versace, this long-legged German beauty often steals the show. Also a child model, she got her first big break on the cover of “Elle” magazine in Paris. Owing to her distinct features, Julia has been the face of numerous luxury brand names such as Hugo Boss, Maybelline and Mercedes Benz. She reveals skin in the 2005 Pirelli Calendar.
- Ewa Da Cruz. This Norwegian bombshell has dominated not only the runways, but also the American soap opera world with her role as Vienna Hyatt on “As the World Turns.” Many awards that she eventually won both for her soap opera and for her films mostly spoke to her beauty and attractiveness. Find her in the buff in the Norwegian “Playboy” magazine where she was also named Playmate of the Month in May 1999.
- Alison Eastwood. Now better known for her directorial and acting credits, Alison used to also work the runways in Paris. She gets her good looks from her legendary father, Clint Eastwood, which she has displayed in numerous fashion magazines including “Vogue.” You’ll be treated to her beautiful body au naturel in “Playboy” magazine-look for the February 2003 issue.
- Aija Barzdina. Not the typical skinny stick, Aija has made a name for herself as a successful plus-size runway model. She consciously gained weight to reach a size twelve for her career and continues to rock the runways in Milan for big names such as Miroglio, Benetton and Elena Miro. To show of her proud curves, she recently posed nude for “Curvy Can,” an Italian eating disorder awareness campaign.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.