The five best nude scenes of 2008 will blow your mind and remind movie fans why everyone enjoys a good viewing of boobs and hot bods no matter what the reason may be. These five morsels of nudity are what entertainment is truly all about. As the plots move forward, so does the removal of clothing and is all in the sake of art of course. The five best nude scenes capture what was the year 2008 as many hot actors and actresses in the buff give us a better reason to watch each and every time. Nude scenes are cherished for the simple fact that no one can resist a beautiful body and the five listed will not disappoint anybody for any reason so thank the lucky stars. So here are the five best nude scenes of 2008 to feast your eyes on.
- "The Wrestler," Marisa Tomei. A down on her luck stripper gets involved with a burnt out wrestler who lives only for the squared circle. This drama features Marisa in all her lovely glory.
- "Wanted," Angelina Jolie. No stranger to going in the buff for many of her popular films since "Gia." Angelina's hot bath scene in the middle of the film helps fans get a good glimpse of her impressive tattoos.
- "Elegy," Penelope Cruz. A May-December romance happens between her student and professor played by Ben Kingsley. Not exactly the ideal pairing in mind but her nude scenes show this Spanish hottie still got it.
- "The Reader," Kate Winslet. If there ever will be a hall of fame of nude scenes, Kate Winslet is a sure-fire first ballot member. A World War II drama is just another excuse to see her naked once more.
- "True Blood," Anna Paquin & Lizzy Caplan. Add vampires to the Louisiana bayou and you get a great excuse for hot nude scenes. The first season debuted that year and it sure delivered the goods with these two babes!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.