If you like beautiful women, then you need to know who are the 5 best nude swimsuit models. These swimsuit models have all decided at some point in their careers to pose for the camera without any clothing. Now that's hot. Beautiful models in their birthday suits.
- Niki Taylor. Born in 1975, this American born model appeared nude in the 1999 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She was also featured on the 1998 cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Calendar. Additional modeling credits for this stunning model include Vogue, Seventeen, Allure Elle and Marie Claire.
- Petra Nemcova. This stunning model born in Czechoslovakia appeared nude in the 2004 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. This, now infamous, issue featured several models including Petra wearing only body paint. Additionally, Petra has modeled for Victoria's Secret and has had several spreads in FHM magazine.
- Marissa Miller. Appearing nude in the 2008 issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Marissa was also part of the 2004 body paint issue. A popular Victoria's Secret Angel, Merissa is also a well known model for Harley-Davidson and took the #1 spot on Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 List."
- Claudia Schiffer. Originally from Germany, Claudia was considered one of the most popular models in the world in the 1990's. Since 1990, she has created her own yearly swimsuit calendar and has been featured nude in the calendar several times.
- Sarah Murdoch. Otherwise known as Sarah O'hare, this Australian born model stands at over 5'10". She was featured nude in the 1999 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and has appeared on the cover of Glamour, GQ and Vogue.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.