Are you looking for the 5 best Nvidia graphics cards? Purchasing a new graphics card can be a daunting task because of the wide selection that is available. You really can't go wrong with any Nvidia graphics card. Nvidia is known for producing high quality graphics cards that are great for gaming. When purchasing a new Nvidia graphics card, be sure to check the compatibility of the card to see if it works with a PC or a Mac.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 295. The GTX 295 is one of the best 3D graphics cards available on the market today. This Nvidia GeForce features almost two gigabytes of pre-installed dedicated memory. The Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 easily connects to your computer via a PCI Express 2.0 slot.
- Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX. If you are looking for a great gaming video card, look no further than the Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX. The 8800 GTX supports DirextX10 and features 768 megabytes of dedicated memory. Although this Nvidia GeForce graphics card carries a high price tag, it is an absolute must if you love playing current generation computer games.
- Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS. The 8800 GTS is the little sister to the 8800 GTX. The Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS comes with 640 megabytes of dedicated memory, and like the 8800 GTX, it supports DirectX 10. The 8800 GTS features two DVI ports and one HDTV port.
- Nvidia GeForce 7950 GX2. The Nvidia GeForce 7950 GX2 is a great graphics card for someone that is looking for a small, yet powerful, graphics card. The 7950 GX2 is a PCI Express 2.0 graphics card that features a Quad SLI design. The GX2 has 1 gigabyte of dedicated memory, which is great for high quality PC games.
- Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT. The 7600 GT is an affordable graphics card that is designed for those looking to play computer games in medium quality. This Nvidia GeForce graphics card comes with 256 megabytes of dedicated memory. The Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT features a RAMDAC 400 megahertz processor and it connects to your computer through the x16 PCI Express slot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.