It is not easy to limit a list to just 5 best ‘Office Space” movie quotes. It is a great movie full of fantastic one-liners and memorable quips. In fact, what makes the movie so endearing is its ability to relate to everyone; and, the movie’s quotes are so exceptional because just about every office worker has dreamt about saying them as some point in time or another. Still, a "best of" list needs to be limited; so, if you are looking for a laugh, check out these five best 'Office Space’ movie quotes.
- Bob Porter: “Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.” Peter Gibbons: “I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.” This quote is great because it portrays a fantasy that just about everyone has; which is saying exactly what happens to be on your mind to your boss.
- “PC Load letter? What the F@#k does that mean? This “Office Space” movie quote just seems to sum up everyone’s general frustration with their jobs. When work really has you down, inevitably something else will come along to push you over the edge.
- “Somebody has got a case of the Mondays.” You cannot hear that line without wanting to punch both that woman and that waiter in the face. Every office has that annoying cheerful person, who just cannot seem to leave well enough alone.
- "Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work." This quote is great because in any given week, most people only do fifteen minutes of actual work. Between screwing off and office politics, getting work done sometimes becomes secondary.
- “Hey Peter man, check out channel nine. It is the breast exam.” The pure randomness of this line is what makes it so exceptional. It is very well timed and is just a great punch line.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.