The 5 best Omega wrist watches are those watches designed by one of the most recognized and popular watch brands on the face of the planet. Omega is a luxury maker of watches based in Switzerland. Owned by the Swatch Group, Omega creates watches that are pricey, luxurious and classy status symbols of both excellent time keeping and wealth.
- Constellation Chronometer 38MM. Omega's Constellation Chronometer 38MM is a luxury watch that features an amazing power reserve of 60 hours, good enough to elevate it to the number one position. The Constellation also comes with a brilliant scheme that features red-gold on red-gold design, a self-winding movement and a finish that boasts Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Seamaster Ploprof 1200M. The Seamaster Ploprof 1200M is a bold and striking watch that features the best in intrepid watch design. It takes the number two spot because it is water-resistant to an almost unheard of 4000 feet. Truly living up to its name, the Seamaster is so durable that you can take it deep sea diving with you and it will still give you precise and exact time keeping.
- Speedmaster Broad Arrow. If you want an Omega watch that really makes an aesthetic impression, get the Speedmaster Broad Arrow. It features a sparing-yet-unforgettable design of steel red-gold on a background of steel gold, which is why it sits at the number three position. This Omega watch ensures great stability, precision and durability of motion due to its Co-Axial Escapement.
- Omega De Ville 4 Counters Chrono. Omega's De Ville 4 Counters Chrono earns the number four spot on account of its sharp focus on providing you with the best possible time keeping for a watch in its class. It features not only a seven-day totalizer, but a twelve-hour totalizer and a 30-minute totalizer. With both a chronometer and a chronograph, you will never again be at pains to tell the time accurately.
- Omega Specialties Museum. Taking the last spot is this very special edition offering from Omega. The Museum watch is a classic look that includes a leather strap and red-gold accents on its beautiful watch face. It is truly a sight to behold with a sapphire crystal that is scratch-resistant and comes with an anti-reflective treatment to boot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …