If you’re a single guy looking for dating tips, head over to one of these five best online dating blogs. All five blogs, which focus mainly on dating relationships, are timely and relevant. They also offer something new or different from what you'll find in other dating and relationship blogs.
- “The Naked Truth About Dating, Sex, and Relationships.” “The Naked Truth About Dating, Sex, and Relationships” is the blog of legendary dating coach David Wygant. For more than twenty years, Wygant has worked to transform the love lives of men and women. He has been praised by FOX News, “The LA Times,” “The New York Times,” “Playboy,” “Cosmopolitan,” and many other media outlets. His dating blog recently featured articles on approach anxiety, quality-versus-quantity sex, and the awkward silence on a first date.
- “Dating Support Center.” “Dating Support Center” is an online dating and relationship resource for men and women. The blog library offers more than 500 articles from relationship experts and professionals. Popular topics include dating basics, flirting and attraction, and breakup tips. While dating can be a lot of fun, it can also leave singles confused, lonely, and depressed. In addition to hundreds of articles, the blog library offers a “Smart Dating Information Kit” with free ebooks for download
- "Oasis Church Singles Blog." “Oasis Church Singles Blog” is an outreach ministry of Oasis Church in Union County, New Jersey. Dedicated to “refreshing the world” of single men and women, the blog provides information on a variety of subjects important to people of faith. Subjects include Christian dating services, dating behavior, teen dating, and single parenting. Recent blog posts and reader comments addressed the topics of masturbation, marriage, and broken hearts.
- “Fyooz (Fuse).” The interracial dating blog “Fyooz” (Fuse) calls itself a community that fuses fun and romance. A group of bloggers write about topics of importance to interracial couples, and Evan Marc Katz, the “personal trainer for love,” provides relationship advice. “Why White Men Love the Black Woman” and “Some Marriage Rules are Meant to be Broken” are two of the blog’s current topics.
- “Open Communication.” “Open Communication” is the official eHarmony blog. Founded by Dr. Neil Clark Warren, eHarmony is a premier online dating service that creates matches based on more than two dozen compatibility dimensions. Although the blog features articles on topics relevant to eHarmony members, it also contains good relationship advice and tips for single readers of any age or sex.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.