The 5 best online surf shops provide excellent gear selections for surfers. These best online surf shops allow surfers to get the supplies that they need without having to go to a specialty shop.
- Becker Surfboards is a great site because it has a wide variety of boards. This surf shop also features both package deals and clearance items. Its package deals include one that offers a surfboard plus a bag, a leash, and wax for one low price. It features mid-size surfboards on clearance from $375.
- Cleanline Surf Shop features surfboards from a variety of different brands. The site also features tools for repairing a surfboard. Those who live in Oregon can also rent from the surf shop or receive instruction from Lifeguard Certified instructors.
- Surf Ride features hundreds of surfboards to choose from. This surf shop site includes longboards, shortboards, hybrids, funboards, and softboards. It also features wetsuits and accessories.
- The Ron Jon Surf Shop has a wide variety of boards and accessories. This site has boards ranging from $399 to $6,000, so whether you want a nice inexpensive board or a fancy one you can find what you need here. Accessories include board bags, wax, and leashes, so you can find both boards and accessories in one stop.
- Jack's Surfboards features a variety of boards and offers a rating system. The surf shop's rating system can help you to choose a board if you have never bought one before. The surfing supplies are listed under "hardgoods," so the site is a bit more friendly to experienced surfers than newbies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.