The 5 best online surf shops provide excellent gear selections for surfers. These best online surf shops allow surfers to get the supplies that they need without having to go to a specialty shop.
- Becker Surfboards is a great site because it has a wide variety of boards. This surf shop also features both package deals and clearance items. Its package deals include one that offers a surfboard plus a bag, a leash, and wax for one low price. It features mid-size surfboards on clearance from $375.
- Cleanline Surf Shop features surfboards from a variety of different brands. The site also features tools for repairing a surfboard. Those who live in Oregon can also rent from the surf shop or receive instruction from Lifeguard Certified instructors.
- Surf Ride features hundreds of surfboards to choose from. This surf shop site includes longboards, shortboards, hybrids, funboards, and softboards. It also features wetsuits and accessories.
- The Ron Jon Surf Shop has a wide variety of boards and accessories. This site has boards ranging from $399 to $6,000, so whether you want a nice inexpensive board or a fancy one you can find what you need here. Accessories include board bags, wax, and leashes, so you can find both boards and accessories in one stop.
- Jack's Surfboards features a variety of boards and offers a rating system. The surf shop's rating system can help you to choose a board if you have never bought one before. The surfing supplies are listed under "hardgoods," so the site is a bit more friendly to experienced surfers than newbies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.