The 5 best online surf shops provide excellent gear selections for surfers. These best online surf shops allow surfers to get the supplies that they need without having to go to a specialty shop.
- Becker Surfboards is a great site because it has a wide variety of boards. This surf shop also features both package deals and clearance items. Its package deals include one that offers a surfboard plus a bag, a leash, and wax for one low price. It features mid-size surfboards on clearance from $375.
- Cleanline Surf Shop features surfboards from a variety of different brands. The site also features tools for repairing a surfboard. Those who live in Oregon can also rent from the surf shop or receive instruction from Lifeguard Certified instructors.
- Surf Ride features hundreds of surfboards to choose from. This surf shop site includes longboards, shortboards, hybrids, funboards, and softboards. It also features wetsuits and accessories.
- The Ron Jon Surf Shop has a wide variety of boards and accessories. This site has boards ranging from $399 to $6,000, so whether you want a nice inexpensive board or a fancy one you can find what you need here. Accessories include board bags, wax, and leashes, so you can find both boards and accessories in one stop.
- Jack's Surfboards features a variety of boards and offers a rating system. The surf shop's rating system can help you to choose a board if you have never bought one before. The surfing supplies are listed under "hardgoods," so the site is a bit more friendly to experienced surfers than newbies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.