What are the 5 best overpronation running shoes? Runners who tend to overpronate, or roll the arches inward while running or walking, must have the correct running shoes to prevent injury while exercising. The top running shoes available offer the best stability and cushioning while maintaining proper pronation of the feet.
- Asics Gel-Foundation 9 Running Shoe. The Asics Gel-Foundation 9 series of running shoes is specifically designed for the worst overpronators. The shoe features the DuoMax stability and support system in combination with the GEL cushioning and memory foam styling to adapt to the individual runner’s specific style and needs.
- Asics-GT 2150. The GT 2150 series of running shoes from Asics combines stability and cushioning with Asics Impact Guidance System®. The shoe’s design is intended to minimize pronation and adapt to the individual runner’s level of need.
- New Balance MR 993. This New Balance running shoe is designed for mild to moderate overpronators. Using a combination of the C-CAP® mid-sole for cushioning and the Abzorb® DTS Dynamic Transition System technology, the shoe provides the much needed stability, support and comfort needed to control pronation during running and exercise.
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11. The Brooks stability running shoe is designed for runners with moderate overpronation. Fashioned with added cushioning and a Tri-Density Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB) and forefoot stable pod design to minimize and control pronation, this shoe even has an environmentally friendly, biodegradable BioMoGo midsole.
- Nike Lunarglide +2. This stability running shoe from Nike is designed to support various runners—including those with up to a moderate overpronation. The core design in the mid-sole is intended to adapt to the individual runner’s style and minimize pronation without extra shoe weight.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...