5 Best Overpronator Running Shoes 2010
This article is an overview of the 5 best overpronator running shoes 2010. Running shoes come a dime a dozen, but it's very hard to find that one perfect shoe to fit your feet, especially if you have flat feet. The right shoe for flat feet needs to have a very supportive system with a lot of control and stability. There have been many great running shoes made this year, but only a certain few for the best for flat feet.
- Asics Gel Nimbus 12. These overpronator running shoes are made for flat feet and have had constant raves about the control and success rate. Runners with flat feet need constant control and stability to run correctly without injury. These shoes come with supportive arches, great shock absorbency and a comfortable padding to surround the entire foot. These shoes won the Best Update from Runners World in the Summer 2010 Shoe Guide. Try them on for size!
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10. This pair of overpronator running shoes is a favorite among many flat feet runners. This shoe was designed for flat feet by those with flat feet. One of the best things about this shoe is that the upper material of the shoe was constructed to improve the shoe. This makes it more breathable without compromising the quality. The heel of this shoe is also designed to not only comfort flat feet but also help therapeutically adjust and correct a flatter foot.
- Asics Evolution 5. Asics are probably the most popular running shoe of 2010. This brand distributed thousands of shoes this year alone and just seems to keep growing. Evolution 5 is designed to not only comfort a flat foot but help runners transform flat feet. While the Evolution shoe isn't a new shoe, the Evolution 5 has been updated with more control, shock absorbency and padding to fit a runner's need.
- Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13. This is another amazing overpronator running shoe that millions of flat feet love for its simplicity and comfort. It doesn't have many bells and whistles, but when it comes to a long lasting shoe to help flat feet, you've got it here! This shoe has layers and layers of padding that makes an impression of your foot, leaving the shoe to remember your exact fit. This type of design helps keep your foot exactly in place for better control.
- Brooks Addiction 8. There is a reason why this shoe is named Addiction. For those with flat feet, this shoe is an addiction. It's an amazing running shoe that forms to your feet and has an amazing core for stability. The price on this shoe is a little less expensive as well. Many runners cannot afford the more professional brand names, while this shoe gives the same level of comfort at a reasonable price. This running shoe will meet every standard for any flat foot runner.