5 Best Paintball Guns For Snipers
In listing out the 5 best paintball guns for snipers, special attention has been paid to what regular paintball snipers have to say about them and the accuracy and precision of these guns. So let’s go ahead and take a closer look at the best paintball markers for unleashing your sharpshooter skills on your rivals from the comforts of your nest.
- US Army Carver One Elite Sniper. This lean mean paintball sniper rifle from the Tippmann series is as bad as it gets. When we say “bad”, we mean bad for the enemies. It comes with pretty handy tactical rails for improving the aim and the balance of the gun. The base is pretty affordable as well. The best part is it comes equipped with a laser pointer to make the kill easier and look almost real.
- RAP4 T68 Special Ops Sniper. This sniper rifle for paintball players would make to this list of five best paintball guns for snipers on any given day. It comes equipped with a high scope zoom so that you can take your own sweet time while taking the shot. The bi-pod that comes with it helps keep the sight as steady as possible while the shooter stalks his enemies in his sight. This gun is so accurate that it also bagged the 2009 Law Enforcement Technology Award.
- BT Sidewinder Sniper. This gun is ideal for those who like to pick out their opponents one by one in complete stealth mode. It has one of the longest barrels in paintball guns and is equipped with a silencer.
- M16 Iraqi Freedom Sniper. This mean machine is the ultimate name in sniper paintballing. It works equally well with both CO2 and HPA types of machinery and is ideal for someone trying to shoot on the other end of the arena. The distance does not matter as long as there is a clean sight, keeping the shooter well out of range of counter fire. No wonder it finds its name on the list of the 5 best paintball guns for snipers.
- Spyder MR1 Sidewinder Sniper. This amazing paintball rifle by Spyder includes an 18 inch Type C barrel, which makes it hilariously easy to pick of distant enemies. The reaction of the team mates of fallen players as they search for the sniper gets funnier due to the silencer.