5 Best Party Games
Besides an open bar, there is no better way to spark energy in a party and get the social juices flowing than the 5 best party games. Naysayers who don't appreciate games at parties should stay home, get sloshed alone, and call AA in the morning. As for the rest of us normal social drinkers, have a few glasses of liquid courage and let the party games begin:
- Famous Couples. This is one of the best party games for forced mingling. Make a list of famous couples and cut out each name individually. As the party guests arrive, tape one name on their back. Guests must ask yes or no questions to each other to figure out who they are and find the person who is their celebrity match.
- Egg on Your Face. Place five eggs on the table. Announce that four of the eggs are hardboiled but one is raw and the winner is the person who chooses the uncooked egg. One at a time the players should pick an egg and break it across their foreheads. The secret is, the host should boil all the eggs. The prize goes to the brave person who volunteers to break their egg last for risking being the laughing stock.
- Blindfolded Pairs. This is one of the best clean games for an adult party to mix it up a bit. Chose to have either all the men or all the ladies blindfolded. The people with out blindfolds stand in a line while the blindfolded people go down the line and try try to identify their mate by touch. To keep it PG, chose one body part like the knees or hand ... or not.
- Would You Rather. In this eye opening conversation game one player is given two equally horrifying scenarios to chose from. The opponent must pick between which they think the group believes is the less of two evils. Before giving an answers the rest of the party should anonymously write down which one they think the person will chose. If the player guesses what the majority of the group says they get a point. Questions can include things like, "Would you rather someone shoot your thumb with nail gun or hit your big toe with a hammer" or "Would you rather catch your mother having sex or have your wife catch you cheating?" If you do not have the time or creativity to think up questions, there is a popular "Would You Rather" board game sold in stores.
- Drink Or Dare. This version of truth or dare all grown up is a riot once the guests have warmed up. And when I say warm, I mean they have a couple of drinks in their belly. Take turns asking another party goer to perform an outrageous dare. If they refuse, they must take a shot. After a few rounds of dare avoidance the intoxication level will eventually provide some very entertaining performances.