5 Best PC Graphics Cards
Looking for the 5 best PC graphics cards? If you are a heavy gamer, a top of the line PC graphics card is a must. The best PC graphics cards will have their own dedicated memory, which means they won't be sharing your RAM with your CPU. The difference between a PC graphics card with dedicated memory and a PC graphics card with integrated memory is like night and day.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 295. The GTX 295 features almost 2 gigabytes of video memory and offers a maximum screen resolution of 2560 x 1600. If you are looking for one of the best, if not the best, 3D graphics cards on the market, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 is for you. This Nvidia graphics card connect to your connect via the PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot.
- ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum. This ATI Radeon graphics card only has 256 megabytes of dedicated memory, but that is what helps make it the fastest moving graphics card available. The X800 XT has a processing speed of 400 megahertz and a maximum screen resolution of 2048 x 1536 with a refresh rate of 85 Hz. One of the best features of the ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum is that it only takes up 1 expansion slot in your computer.
- Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 X2. This Radeon graphics card is one of the most affordable high end graphics cards available, but don't let the price fool you. The HD 4850 X2 features 2 gigabytes of video memory and has 4 DVI outputs. The Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 X2 offers a maximum screen resolution of 2560 x 1600.
- Asus EN9600 GT. Asus is not well known in the field of graphics cards, but their products are top notch. The Asus EN9600 GT has 512 megabytes of dedicated memory and is one of the fastest moving graphics cards available. The EN9600 GT is a PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics card that has a memory clock speed of a whopping 1.8 gigahertz.
- ATI Radeon HD 3850. The ATI Radeon HD 3850 is the cheapest graphics card on this list, but it is also the fastest 3D graphics card on the list. The HD 3850 features 256 megabytes of dedicated memory with a RAMDAC clock speed of 400 megahertz. This Radeon graphics card supports OpenGL 2.0 and DirectX 10.1.