5 Best Pennsylvania Government Jobs
The five best Pennsylvania government jobs are listed below. There are a number of state employment opportunities in a several different fields that should be appealing to anyone seeking work with the state. Reliable pay and great benefits result from direct employment for the state of PA. Following are the five best Pennsylvania government jobs.
- Teacher: Being a teacher for the PA Department of Education in the civil services commission is an excellent job for anyone who is qualified. A steady salary and a very rewarding position accompany this job for the state.
- Unemployment Compensation Tax Agent: This position has you helping out people who find themselves unemployed. You will get to investigate matters, audit people and businesses, and provide advice for those in need of income with this PA government job.
- Budget Analyst: This state job, which has various levels of pay based on experience, will have you researching and documenting data that will be used to calculate state budgets for various sectors. Certain requirements are necessary for some budget analyst positions.
- Economist: Presently, the state of PA is hiring economists who will research economic data to try to pinpoint trends. This is an excellent position for anyone who enjoys managing local and state economies, and figuring out what can help lead to overall improvement.
- Real Estate Appraiser: This is another one of the best government jobs in Pennsylvania. As a real estate appraiser, you will be appraising public properties and state owned buildings, including condemned properties for the state, and receiving great pay and benefits for a job that has you doing a lot of interactive field work.
Listed above are the five best government jobs in Pennsylvania. As state jobs, great pay and added benefits, depending on the department, will be added to the advantages of any of these positions.