- Human Euphoria. This is one of the best pheromone oils because it comes in the most varieties. This pheromone oil comes in scented, unscented, fruit flavors and knock-offs of designer fragrances.
- Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate. This makes it onto our list because it is the purest form of pheromone oil that is available. The more concentrated your pheromone oil is, the more likely it is to help you attract the ladies. Like most pheromone oils, it is unscented but blended with essential oils to help avoid skin irritation.
- Pheromone for Men, by Marilyn Miglin. This pheromone oil smells more like traditional cologne than most of the other brands you will run into. A lot of pheromone oils can make you smell like a hippy with fruity essential oils, and others just smell like cheap knock-offs of popular brands. This oil has a nice original scent that won’t make you smell like a hippy.
- Pure Instinct. We made this one of our choices because it was the only unisex pheromone oil we could find. It has a light citrus scent that isn’t overwhelming and can work well if you have other citrus-based colognes that you like to wear.
- Troo Attraction. This is another pheromone oil that made the list because it’s unscented. We figure that just because you’re using pheromone oils to give yourself an edge when it comes to attraction doesn’t mean you have to smell like you just rolled out of a Grateful Dead show.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.