The 5 best piano bars Dallas, Texas are not to be missed if you are looking for an excellent place to drink and listen to music. These bars are excellent and unsurpassed in quality by any other. Don't visit a plain or boring bar when you can go to one of these.
- Pete's Dueling Piano Bar: With many locations throughout Texas, this piano bar is loved by all who visit. Waitresses are friendly and the music selection is fun and creates a great atmosphere. This is truly one of the five best piano bars in Dallas, Texas. Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. 4980 Belt Line Road, Dallas, TX 75254.
- Ocean Prime: This is a great restaurant with terraced dining and a great ambiance. It even has a unique cocktail lounge and private dining rooms. To top it off, it has an exquisite piano bar. Ocean Prime. 2101 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75201.
- Alexandre's: This club has a relaxing friendly atmosphere with a hip piano bar. Located on Cedar Springs, it's a place you must visit if you are looking for one of the best piano bars in Dallas, Texas. It features live entertainment that will give you a memorable experience. Alexandre's. 4026 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75219.
- Fruia's Tre Amici: This is a restaurant serving steak, seafood and other perfected dishes. The service is great with a wonderful piano bar. However, be prepared for high prices when you visit. Fruia's Tre Amici. 18020 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75287.
- Bent Tree Grill: Akin to a French bistro, this location has entertainment with a great piano bar. It also has an exceptional wine list and food. It is without a doubt one of the the five best piano bars in Dallas, Texas. Bent Tree Grill. 18110 Midway Rd # 188, Dallas, TX 75287.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.