5 Best Pick Up Artist Openers
If you're looking to find the 5 best pick up artist openers, then look no further. The art of meeting women and dating is easier said than done. To put it into simpler terms, it's a very simple and easy-to-understand concept, but it's not easy to execute. As a pick up artist, when it comes to opportunities with women, initiating conversation is an important step, hence why they call it an opener. To top it all off, what's even more important for a pick up artist is what it is you say to them in your opener. The first batch of words that come out of your mouth will become part of your first impression, so it's important to make your opener a good one.
- The Direct Approach. Just as it says, this opener is simply done by approaching the woman and making your intentions clear right off the bat. No games, no side conversations, and no beating around the bush. This is not one of the most welcomed approaches, but it has worked in some cases. Your style and charm will be mostly relied on here, but that's what being a pick up artist is all about, right?
- The Small Talk Approach. This is the kind of opener that works just about everybody, regardless of gender, every single day. This is simply striking up a conversation. For instance, are you and the lady you have set your sights on both waiting for the same train, but it's taking forever? Well, there's your opener. Step into pick up artist mode and ask her how long she's been waiting, bridge that into a conversation about the subway, then take it from there.
- The Accidental Approach. Now here's a good way to come off natural as well as spice things up a little bit. If you have a little kid or a cute pet, this is a great one to try out. For instance, take a look at the film 'Big Daddy' in the scene where Adam Sandler uses his adopted son to stage an act by pretending he's lost. Adam Sandler uses this method so that his kid can naturally break the ice with the lady. It requires some clever thinking, but it's highly likely that it'll work.
- The Activity Approach. This pick up artist opener is best used in groups or events. For instance, if you meet the woman while playing a game of basketball and you are either playing along with her or against her, then the activity in which which the both of you are participating in will help get you two on the path to being acquainted. Tease her about the game, ask her how long she's been playing, etc.
- The Humor Approach. Ask yourself, what is one thing that everyone likes to do? Laugh, of course. It's a positive action, it relieves stress, and it's fun. Who doesn't want to hear a good joke every now and then? Pay attention to the situation you're in, look for something in the environment, perhaps something the girl is focused on, use that as the target of your joke. Remember, always keep your jokes clean, but just make sure they're not lame as well.